• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 44 HP HD and Dana 60 Full Floater

Chief93XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys i have a High pinion Dana 44 Heavy Duty and a dana 60 ourt of a mid 70's F250. I m asking 225 for both axles. the front is already dissambled has good gears in it 4.10. the reaer end is chewed up internally needs rebuilt. located in Blairsville pa 15717, thanks any questions- email me at [email protected]

what do you mean by the front is fully dissassembled?

does it need a complete entire overhaul? ball joints, brakes etc etc. is there anythnig besides the housing and axle that's worth reusing?

does it have the cast radius arm c's? or welded? i'm not up on what year has which.

I bet it doesn't have radius arm mounts at all... he said it was a F250 HD, so it probably has leaf spring perches.

aaron , I sent you an email.. a bunch of my buddies will be in paragon this weekend and offered to haul them home for me.. shoot me an email when you get a chance.

Back