• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help Identify Part

Alienspecimen

NAXJA Forum User
My 99XJ came without the black plastic part underneath the front bumper, between the endcaps and I did not realize this until recently.
I guess I can call it molding that just fills the opening between the endcaps at the level of the foglights. It is as long as the opening and as wide as the caps.
I think it is called air deflector, but wanted to confirm. Does anyone know where I can find it at a reasonable price?
Thanks
Boris

Alienspecimen said:
My 99XJ came without the black plastic part underneath the front bumper, between the endcaps and I did not realize this until recently.
I guess I can call it molding that just fills the opening between the endcaps at the level of the foglights. It is as long as the opening and as wide as the caps.
I think it is called air deflector, but wanted to confirm. Does anyone know where I can find it at a reasonable price?
Thanks
Boris
And it does help with cooling.

Back