• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bad day fishing beats good day at work

riverfever

NAXJA Forum User
We have about 1 week left to catch Salmon here. The swelling in my forearms finally went down from last week so I decided to hit it again. It was cold enough that only a select few were gettin after it.

They are about to meet their maker.
fxcffq.jpg

I still have to pinch myself every once in a while.
fxcfwj.jpg

fxchft.jpg

I snapped this pic while playin' this beeeeaatch
fxchlh.jpg

The fruits of my labor
fxcids.jpg

Sorry for the head tilt
fxciyx.jpg

Last edited:
awesome, where are you at ? man I wish I was there, love to flyfish, gonna have to get out and try some areas around here when it warms up

Really starting to dislike your kind!... :laugh3: So the move worked out for ya then?

My son and i are supposed to head out to Lake Erie's tributary's next weekend, doesnt look like we'll get out this year.

Maybe i should join both of you guys Wednesday :wave:

Idiot...if you want company on Wednesday...yell. I'm off until next Monday. I will be on water all week. Might go hit the Arkansas in Buena Vista this week some time too.

These shots were from the Dream Stream section of the South Platte. It's between Spinney and 11 Mile Reservoirs. You could say the move worked out rather swell.

Here's a big boy from the same spot...

fxe5o0.jpg

Okie...what are you talking about?

man...there is a lot going on in that picture. looks like trouble brewin'.

I hope you have something recent to show with that remark.

riverfever said:
I hope you have something recent to show with that remark.

Haven't fished in years, but the last trout I caught could eat that thing. :D

Just pitchin' you inlanders some shit. ;) My cousin has been bugging me to gear up for Winter steelhead though!

I don't know...if I was in your neck of the woods...I'd wanna be lookin' for Steelhead. Is there any around you?

riverfever said:
Is there any around you?

'bout an hour and a half away. :)

I hate trout fishing...and I hate river fishing even more. I actually didn't mind standing up to my nuts in figid glacial runoff while it was SNOWING to TRY and catch a big ocean-going trout. :D THAT blew my mind...

Back