• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hemi under glass

Yep. That's been on the novelty circuit since late '67. Hurst and MOPAR dominated the SS/AA class (and still do) with the '68 Barracuda's and Dart's. My first car was a '67 Barracuda, which drove my Dad nuts since he raced 1/4 mile cars until I was almost old enough to drive. Those early Hemi's are a thing of beauty. Great link. Thanks for posting it.

-Rich

Colorado_XJ said:
Yep. That's been on the novelty circuit since late '67. Hurst and MOPAR dominated the SS/AA class (and still do) with the '68 Barracuda's and Dart's. My first car was a '67 Barracuda, which drove my Dad nuts since he raced 1/4 mile cars until I was almost old enough to drive. Those early Hemi's are a thing of beauty. Great link. Thanks for posting it.

-Rich

Hell yes, and they still kick ass today. :)

from what i read during a google search, the orig. was rolled and destroyed. the bob riggle guy in the video was the one that made this replica.
man-o-man i cant stop watching!

-g

I saw the orginal and Little Red Wagon do a wheely off at Irwendale, way back when.
fvgwp0.jpg

Back