• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paintball

8Mud

NAXJA Forum User
Does anybody have a recommendation for a paintball on line supplier. I'm interested in ordering some, squad buster grenades, safety clothes, electronic hoppers and other stuff. I'm kind of looking for someplace, I wouldn't have to worry about giving my credit card numbers to.

Son of a Mud, Thanx John

I've used www.800paintball.com or www.888paintball.com for the past 3 years- no problems.

I'm pretty sure they are the same company- but I order all my paint through them- usually they'll have specials like "order 3 cases and shipping is free" and that's real good when cases are only like $34 a pop.

But here's a hint, call in your order- you'll get it faster.

I just got the Fusion Battle pants and jersey from www.specialopspaintball.com.
Awesome, is the best way to describe them. They are durable and well ventilated, with padded knees and crotch.

I also agree with 888paintball. I bought a Halo B hopper from them and it didnt work right, I called them up and they sent a return UPS label via email on the spot! I had a new hopper at my doorstep 5 days later. Excellent customer sevice.
I recommend www.pbreview.com as well. this is updated with about everything available and you can read or post opinions about whatever product you are/want to use. A great resource for real world feed-back.

Back