• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cheapest tube doors

Check with some of our vendors. There is a vendor here in Colorado making some real sweet doors. I think it was Formatt, but I can never get it straight. I really liked their setup and it had a nice latch.

I bought a pair of tube doors from Formatt. I just got them on last week and they are awesome. I would suggest them strongly. Plus Matt is very easy to deal with. You won't be sorry ever with them.

Ive heard that YJ soft doors are a direct fit.

I think there are two latch styles the pin style and the loop style. Someone on here did it and had pics but I cant find it.

Mine are the cheapest.

They are made from 3/4" black pipe, and use a fence gate latch to close them. You should know that the latch is currentlly liscensed to Barrio Fabworks as sole distributer and owner of the idea, you will need thier permission to utilize this idea. :D

Rev

Rev Den said:
Mine are the cheapest.

They are made from 3/4" black pipe, and use a fence gate latch to close them. You should know that the latch is currentlly liscensed to Barrio Fabworks as sole distributer and owner of the idea, you will need thier permission to utilize this idea. :D

Rev

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

and unlike Hinkley's doors...

Barrio Fabworks doors are completely disposable!

:D

red91inWA said:
thats odd.....i figured once you went Barrio Fab...you'd dump Hinkleys' junk.

What's odd?

Unless the JKS quicker disconnects are also Hinkley junk...

That would be the only item...

On that note... Barrio Fabworks is working on some disco's using threaded rod and hose clamps.

:D

hawaiianice said:
Where can i get some of those barillo doors? and how much would they cost?

Hmm...

I think we have a distributor in WA...

Contact red91inWA for a price

Cheers.

Yeah i was wondering also if anyone has used these tube doors from formattfabs on a two door jeep. I might just give them a try anyways. any help is much appreciated. thanks js

Back