• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

just ordered RE 3.5

I just ordered mine from Jason at http://www.jeepinoutfitters.com and it comes with shocks (higher price than just the kit form other places I'm sure) and I upgraded to the OME nitro chargers. Heard they are very good. When I was searching, I also saw Bilstein recommended quite often.

I just put on my 3.5" RE kit and I got the Bilstien shocks with it, rides good but the rear shocks are too SHORT! they are almost maxed out as the truck sits on level ground (fully extended) when I go over any kind of bump it makes a hella annoying BANG in the rear of the truck. they are also STIFF as hell- lol I am putting my wifes tack trunk in there hopefully the extra 150 pounds back there will help out some! I have the full leaf pack (fyi).

also I got a mild BRRRrrrrrrrrrrr noise after the lift when decellerating from 60+mph. 1" t-case drop helped out for the most part.

L.R.

I got the Rubicon Monotube shocks, They were priced in between the OME and the Doeschtech (hw u spell it). They ride pretty decent on road, and i have no problems with them

Back