• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Unimogs Axles

xjfan1974

NAXJA Forum User
I know I have seen this thread before but would to get some more info. if anyone has it on installing a set of mog axles - what mod. work has to be done to fit them - even a web site would help. I realize that it isn't going to be easy - but the way I look at it - any axles I build up is going to be expensive to do - specially a set of 60's. I have a friend building a set and if has already got $ 4,500.00 in parts in his 60's not including buying them. So I thinking of going with a set of unimogs. Any help out there????

xjfan1974 said:
I can buy them from www.teximog.com for $ 1750.00 a set / 150.00 for shipping that plum stupid to pay there price - my friend just two steer axles for $ 2600.00 - so I don't know what there smoking

Ok...slow down when typing.

A) Your link doesn't work.

B) What is your friend getting for that price? New parts? Used, ie: haven't been rebuilt?

buying a set from your website is almost $6,000.00! Plus we didn't have to rebuild the axles that he bought they already check them over

Last edited:
I have seen all these website before I only seen two cherokees where they have put them under a cherokee how difficult is this to do and how much more money are we talking about

Last edited:
xjfan1974 said:
buying a set from your website is almost $6,000.00 !!!!!!! Plus we didn't have to rebuild nothing on my friends axle they already check them over

Apples - Oranges
Used - Reconditioned

BTW, I posted the link as they are the ones to ask. Rob is familiar with Jeeps, XJ/MJ in particular.

You do realize that most 'Mog portals are geared at 7.56:1 right?

(That means it would be completely impractical to use on your daily driver)

Back