• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

d30 3.73 and up

VegasAnthony

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys I just bought this carrier from
rstarch345 (no offense here bro just checking htings out)
carrier.jpg

it doesnt look like a regular carrier to me
any input would be great befroe I try to install it/

It looks like a limited slip although I have never seen one like that before. Looks beefy and strong. Maybe its one of those superior carriers for the alloy axles they sell that are 30 spline!~

VegasAnthony said:
Hey guys I just bought this carrier from
rstarch345 (no offense here bro just checking htings out)
carrier.jpg

it doesnt look like a regular carrier to me
any input would be great befroe I try to install it/

Looks like a trac-lok from a D35. You sure it's a D30 carrier? It just looks too wide for a D30 carrier.

well I bought it from one of the guys on the board and I asked him about it he said

My 2K had standard cut D30 and I wanted to put in a HPD30 with chromaloy axles and locking hubs. I picked up a rusted/wrecked '96 for $800 and the guy wasn't sure that the front axle was good so he threw in the second axle. As it was the throw in axle was from a '99 so I decided to use it. In the mean time I had already orderd new gears and carrier. Turned out both axles were good and the '99 had 3.73 gears which meant it was from a 4 banger and I had another carrier.

Perhaps he will chime in

the only problem I can for see is that I have a locker goin in and Im thinkin the inner dimensions look small
but it does look a litttle large...

it is a M35 trac lock carrier. and possibly for a 3.07 carrier. unfortunatly beefy its not. The spider gears are the weak point in it. but its worth about $50

Back