• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift Question

97RedXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I am piecing a 5.5" lift together and I have everything but UCA and LCA. The question is can I put everything on and drive it with out those until I get more cash? I know I wont be able to wheel it until I get those but I am a little too excited to see it all together. I know this maybe a stupid question but hey I dont know until I have asked. Any real advice would be appreciated.

97RedXJ said:
I am piecing a 5.5" lift together and I have everything but UCA and LCA. The question is can I put everything on and drive it with out those until I get more cash? I know I wont be able to wheel it until I get those but I am a little too excited to see it all together. I know this maybe a stupid question but hey I dont know until I have asked. Any real advice would be appreciated.

why do you want to put everything on, then have to take it all back off to do your control arms??

have patience, young grasshopper. wait until you can do it all at once.

not to mention it will ride like SHITE!!!!

97RedXJ said:
. I know this maybe a stupid question but hey I dont know until I have asked. Any real advice would be appreciated.

Your excitment is understandable.....next time your gut tells you something...go with it.

BTW...welcome to NAXJA.

I've been collecting parts for the last year...Saturday it all comes to fruition.

whoo hoo....

Yes...Wait, I had mine at about 4.5" with stock arms, and the ride SUCKED!

Also do you have a SYE? you will get tons of vibes on a 97 without one, even at 3"!

Just wait and do it right the first time, unlike me and a bunch of others on here...it's just not worth it.

Back