• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My heep is for sale!

jeepxjga

NAXJA Forum User
I figured I'd post up here since everyone here is fairly close and, oh yea, I can't figure out how to put a new post in the for sale section now. Anyway, here it is...

What it has:
- 1989 XJ 4.0 (non-HO)
- AW4
- Front HP44, brand new 5.13 gears, new carrier, bearings, seals, ball joints, 6x5.5 bolt pattern
- Radius arm suspension
- custom crossmember
- Rear ford 9", brand new 5.13 gears, brand new full spool, new carrier, bearings, seals
- 38x12.50x15 TSL's (good shape, a little chunking, but still have awesome tread
- full size spare
- bunch of spare parts
- Shakerbuilt hysteer arms

What it needs:
- radius arms need to be gusseted and/or finished
- couple of shocks
- probably could use a couple of new wheels
- tranny has 1 gear, not sure if its just the flexplate or torque converter, but would probably be best just to swap out the whole transmission
- needs some work on the cooling system lines, i used a corvetter master coolant tank to relieve the closed system and it works, you would just need to connect all the hoses with fittings instead of electrical tape haha (trail fix)

You could probably get this thing going with about 1 weekend of good hard work. The reason I am selling is that I am going to start racing sportbikes next season and just bought a house, so I am not able to afford both hobbies at once right now and I would rather see this out on the trails than sitting in my garage.

Asking $3500 and I will throw in a front wagoneer 44 housing with some other 44 crap I have laying around.

Pictures of the most current buildup can be seen here...

http://www.rebelrockrunners.org/gallery/ryan

If someone could post this in the for sale forum for me that would be great. Thanks for looking!

jeepxjga said:
The reason I am selling is that I am going to start racing sportbikes next season

Been there and done that, get a good insurance policy. Mine got canceled after multiple trips to the ER when I was racing. Totaled 2 ZX7R's and a 929RR. Good luck on the racing and the jeep selling.

Back