• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeepin Outfitters

HOOP

NAXJA Forum User
anybody have dealins with these guys,if so how was the experience-delivery time etc.they seem to be the best price with free delivery on the RE leafs i'm gonna be getting.

thanks
HOOP

Jason's cool. Ordered from him before w/ excellent service.

AAMOF, he is on this board.

From Jeepin.com? Jason's a member here, and they had great price and service on my RE6130 a few years back; his 'staff' even got on REs case for me a few days ago when I was shopping for a replacement SYE/driveshaft.

Jason - if you can get me a good deal on the PORC SYE and a shaft let me know ;)

Only one purchase so far (JKS discos) but more to come. Jason is a class act. I asked him a few questions before I committed to purchase and responded very quickly to all my e-mails. Product was on my doorstep in a week.

Bolognablake said:
Jason's my baby's daddy.

It's a lie! You have no proof! :gag: :laugh3: Those DNA tests were faked!

Thanks for the kind words guys, we try to do the best we can.

On the PORC SYE question, sorry, that's a PORC-only part. I have no idea who actually mfg's it for PORC, or how they can sell it for so cheap. :bunny:

Also, if you guys try to remember to mention in the order comments that you're a NAXJA member, we'll try to give you a discount on the pricing when possible.

I've ordered from Jason before and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Unfortunately for him I don't need anything right now. :laugh3:

This is not a need-based industry. :)

I've ordered from him - great service and extra-competitive on the pricing.

I just got my 3.5 RE lift from Jason and Jeepin Outfitters, Jason is a class act and I will be ordering all my jeep stuff from Jeepin Outfitters from now on. I won't go into details, but I had a couple of questions and Jason went above and beyond.

Back