• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

27 spline lockright (dana30?)

roberob89

NAXJA Forum User
I recently acquired a lockright powertrax from a friend. It was used in an 8.25 rearend. My question is since it's 27spline locker can it be used in a front dana30? It was free so I'd like to use it if I can.

roberob89 said:
I recently acquired a lockright powertrax from a friend. It was used in an 8.25 rearend. My question is since it's 27spline locker can it be used in a front dana30? It was free so I'd like to use it if I can.

id have to say... pull the cover and look at the spider gears and see what it looks like.

if it looks like it will fit, pull one shaft and see if the shafts will fit, then pull the carrier and see how it looks...

i highly doubt it though...

lockright
model D30 is
8.25 is model

sell the thing and buy one for a D30
the 8.25 locker is about$100 more expensive that the D30 locker specially if its the NO-SLIP

EBay the 8.25 and then call PORC and get a lockrite for the D30

PS Ive seen used D30 lockers go for $180 when a new one form PORC is $215 shipped

my point

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chry...ryZ33728QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Some people just dont how to shop on the internet

Last edited:
Back