• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lift help and questions

wrestler5005

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 90 cherokee that i put a rustys 3" lift that came with coils, add a leaf, and shocks. i also have a buget boost that I want to put on it has coil spacers and shackles what do I need to make this happen?

wrestler5005 said:
I have a 90 cherokee that i put a rustys 3" lift that came with coils, add a leaf, and shocks. i also have a buget boost that I want to put on it has coil spacers and shackles what do I need to make this happen?

is the 3" lift already onm and now you want to add the BB spacers and shackles??

or are you installing all the listed "components" at once?

what is your real question? is it- where do the coils spacers go? or what..

about $600

sye 159
DS 275
brake lines 100
shocks 125
trackbar 150
TB mount 60
lower arms 170
amd prolly upper Control arms 170
6deg shims 35

mayby more like $1000 (if youi have to get the sye.. you might be able to go without it)

ahhh the dreaded INCHITIS

Last edited:
VegasAnthony said:
about $600

sye 159
DS 275
brake lines 100
shocks 125
trackbar 150
TB mount 60
lower arms 170
amd prolly upper Control arms 170
6deg shims 35

mayby more like $1000 (if youi have to get the sye.. you might be able to go without it)

ahhh the dreaded INCHITIS

hey - thats my line...

I dont wanna sound like a jerk, but I got plenty of these responses when I started........

SEARCH

There really are alot of others that have been in your situation that have had answers posted at all differnet angles and view points. The reply "SEARCH" was really some of the best replies there are....sometimes

wrestler5005 said:
the 3" is already on. and i am going to put the bb on now.

I know that i will need brake lines but what else and where would i get it?

did you read my post????
I would go with ebay first and then call Dirk at DPG offroad . great guy the man actually answers his own phone
for the shocks I find the best price on the internet and print it out and take the pg down to my local 4 wheelers parts store and they will price match
I would go with the RE stuff for trackbar and mount..and also control arms..
beefy

edit.. two years ago I would have went wiht RE for the arms and track bar but NOW I just fabricate my own

Back