• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Truxxus 37 inch Tires

Harvo

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone try them yet? I think 37x12.50/15 a new size for that tire as it isn't listed yet on many of the distributors web pages. Would like info on how they balanced, and how the tall siewalls did offroad.
Thanks

My 35's are awesome, I love em. Balanced OK, 1 wheel took 6oz, the others were all under 3oz. Great wear, no dead spots, and great off-road. I had 31's on my ZJ for years, got 35K out of em, great tire.

Todd

My buddy, Andy, just put a set on his stretched TJ with some Hutchinson Double Beadlocks, and they are great. Interco makes the 37's in a completely different plant than the other sizes of Trxus MT's, and the quality is much better than my 34's were, and they even seemed lighter in weight compared to my 34's (comparitively speaking in size to weight ratio). He has already put them through some tough wheeling, and they have flexed and worked great on the rocks. I'll be getting a set here pretty soon to go on my full widths. I have loved my 34's (close to 50,000 miles now and real close to done).

Oh, and his 37's balanced a lot better than my 34's. They took half as much weight as my 34's, and his are on beadlocks.

Back