• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Odd question about 32's

Dvipercop

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going to pick up 5 32" BFG AT's mounted on 15x8 streetlocks in a little bit. My question is this...can I fit those in/on my XJ?? How many could I fit in the cargo area? Anyone ever done this? I know it's an odd question, but I can't find anyone with a truck or trailer to haul them in, so I'm left with my XJ.

Yes, you 'might have to put one on top but not sure. I fit 4 34x9.5x15 TSL(trail tires)and 1 31x10.5x15 Wild Country RVT(street) in the back of my 89 side by side standing up. I also had a full load for a weekend of camping and trails, tools, spares, air tank, blablabla, you get the point. Take a few good strapes you will be fine...andy

put the back seat down and they will fit fine.

I had 6 32x11.5 on 15x8 wheel's in the back of mine.

actually leave the seats up you can roll 2 in the back standing up and 2 slide right behind the front seats in the footwells and the one left stand it on the back seats, i did that for the exact same tires

i had 4 - 35x16" boggers 2 - 33x12.5 ATs, and 1 - 33x10.5 spare in my jeep...... all at once, some were on the front seat

Back