• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Florence, SC wheelin?

00Classic

NAXJA Forum User
Just moved here from the great white north and would like to find some spots to go wheelin with my stock vehicle. Are there any clubs in the area? I am going to start building the XJ soon. Still in an apartment for now and have no place to work on it. If anyone local could chime in and give some feedback that would be great.

Thanks.

Ghost is in the Hartsville area, Yahoo map Troy, NC and that is near Uwharrie ORV area,

00Classic said:
Just moved here from the great white north and would like to find some spots to go wheelin with my stock vehicle. Are there any clubs in the area? I am going to start building the XJ soon. Still in an apartment for now and have no place to work on it. If anyone local could chime in and give some feedback that would be great.

Thanks.

Not sure about Florence, but there is a club in Myrtle Beach(shameless plug)... www.aggressiveconcepts.com And a few decent XJ's around here. If you are ever in the area, look me up.

John

00Classic said:

Thanks.

YO! Lets meet some time! I'm Ghost aka Glenn Fulmer... I live in Hartsville you should come over some time. It all depends on what you like mud, rocks, or trails? There Is a Club over here. There are 2 members over there but they have not been arround in a while. Look me up and call me or pm me your numbers....

Back