• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What should I do for shocks?

summitlt

NAXJA Forum User
Im going to be buying a lift soon. Some lift come with shocks, but they are usually cheapos. I thought about getting different shocks from a auto parts store and heard YJ shocks could fit, that and WJ shocks or something like that.

How long are the shocks that usually come in the kits vs. YJ shocks? Ill be lifting my 90 MJ.

summitlt said:
Im going to be buying a lift soon. Some lift come with shocks, but they are usually cheapos. I thought about getting different shocks from a auto parts store and heard YJ shocks could fit, that and WJ shocks or something like that.

How long are the shocks that usually come in the kits vs. YJ shocks? Ill be lifting my 90 MJ.

Why can't you just get different shocks from the vendor that sells you your lift? Look down a few topics for the best options on which ones to buy............. :lecture:

Back