• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj armor

90xjwagoneer

NAXJA Forum User
i hear lots of good things about xj-armor's products, i even picked up an intake from them a while back. i was wondering if anyone has had any problems with them. i recently(april8th) ordered some fuel injectors but still haven't got em. called the company but never get an answer, paypal wouldn't help me, e-mailed steve the owner still got no response. i got the better business bureau involved now. so i wanna know if anyone has had a problem with them or knows how i can reach steve.

You shoulda done a thorough search before ordering...

Seems there's a few guys with good experiences...

But a heck of a lot more with bad ones...

There's quite a few threads with exactly the same problems as you...

Good Luck!

They just take their sweet ass time in getting things out. I bought an intake from them off of ebay. I think it took about a month to get it. I am not ALL that worried about it. I have way too much patience when it comes to that garbage.

Good reading here...

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=58918

I'm one of the displeased. I did ultimately recieve the throttle body. It shipped exactly 30 days from the day I ordered it.

I could not contact him/them about anything -- even about adding additional product to my order.

His ebay feedback is poor for the last six months as well.

Now, the throttle body itself is nice. The fit of the throttle plate to the bore is outstanding.

It's too bad he's the only guy making TB spacers for renix.

I'll never do business with a company that has zero communications skills.

Matthew

I ordered a airtube and filter about 3 weeks ago. Still havnt recieved it and cant get ahold of them AT ALL! Im considering calling my CC company and getting my money back that way. I better get something soon!

I have finally got a reply from xj-armor. i used aim to get ahold of him. Thankyou joecool for giving me his s/n. Coincidently it was a day after the date he was given to respond to the bbb. my money is going to be refunded, hopefully soon.

Back