• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Germs are coming!

Hagen

NAXJA Forum User
Hi everybody!

Just wanted to announce that I will make it over again this year. And I´m bringing my wife and daughter.
Looking forward seeing you fellas again- - and meet new people.

Oh, and of course I have a little logistics problem:

Can anybody of the Midwest or Front Range people give me (only me, family arrives later) a lift from Denver to Moab? On Oct 2nd or 3rd? I will rent a Jeep locally.

CU
Hagen

Hey Hagen, Havn't seen ya since Colorado '99. It'll be nice to see you again. ForeWheeler and I will ve going through Denver early on the 4th in the big blue bus. If you don't find a ride any earlier by then let us know.

Heh Hagen!

I should have added that we were in Moab last week and saw that Farabee's was now renting TJs with 35" tires. The fellow that had it said that they cut him a good deal (less than the usual price) so you might want to negotiate with them. I thought that I was going to have to rent from them again but got the two XJ trailer built in time. Let me know if you need a ride by the 4th. Danno

Scott Mac. said:
Hey Hagen, Havn't seen ya since Colorado '99. It'll be nice to see you again. ForeWheeler and I will ve going through Denver early on the 4th in the big blue bus. If you don't find a ride any earlier by then let us know.

Just be standing by the bus stop and bring your $.55 for the fare.

No problem, we may need someone to set behind the wheel by then anyhow, and I was going to offer w/o even knowing who he is, if you own a jeep, you can't be that bad. But then again, look at BJ.

Hagen wrote:

Can anybody of the Midwest or Front Range people ...

... give him a ride?

Very precise geographic preferences. Should I be hurt? :cry:

Just because I left you momentarily stranded last time since I had to bail out after six hours on the road???? Even as my XJ's life-blood oil was staining the Ohio Tpke - I was on the phone making sure that someone out in CO could take care of you!!!!

2001 seemed good enough for you.

:D

Actually, couldn't help you out this time anyway, since I'll already have been at Slickrock CG (God willing! :rolleyes: ) by the previous Monday.

I'll apologize in person when I see you out there. What flavor do you want? ;)

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Fore Wheeler said:
No problem, we may need someone to set behind the wheel by then anyhow, and I was going to offer w/o even knowing who he is, if you own a jeep, you can't be that bad. But then again, look at BJ.

So that means we can't pick-up any bikini clad blond hitchhikers.

You'll have to get a couple of new bumper stickers that say "This bus only stops for bikini clad blonds" and one that says "No Fat Chicks"

Hagen will have to be the exception to the rule.

Hagen said:
Hi everybody!

Just wanted to announce that I will make it over again this year. And I´m bringing my wife and daughter.
Looking forward seeing you fellas again- - and meet new people.

Oh, and of course I have a little logistics problem:

Can anybody of the Midwest or Front Range people give me (only me, family arrives later) a lift from Denver to Moab? On Oct 2nd or 3rd? I will rent a Jeep locally.

CU
Hagen

There's a few of us in Salt Lake if you want to try to fly Delta......

You "bozos" sound like....

the two guys from "Dumb and Dumber" in the last scene where the Tropicana sunscreen bus stops and all these HOT :D bikini girls get out of the bus and ask these two dufouses to ride along with them and apply the sunscreen. They turned them down as they were going the "other way".

Mike wrote:

"Very precise geographic preferences. Should I be hurt? :cry:

Just because I left you momentarily stranded last time since I had to bail out after six hours on the road???? Even as my XJ's life-blood oil was staining the Ohio Tpke - I was on the phone making sure that someone out in CO could take care of you!!!!

2001 seemed good enough for you."

Yeah Mike, I had the urge to single you out...........the Greyhound ride was not all bad though....

"I'll apologize in person when I see you out there. What flavor do you want? ;)"

Hops. Dry. Bitter.

Seeya, big guy

Hagen

I had a real sweet comback/putdown for you Dan but I figured I should be nice and delete it. I figured we hijacked this thread enough already.

Back