• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back in the saddle again..

Dino's 99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
It has been about 6 years since I was on NAXJA and am I GLAD to be back. Got the XJ itch again so I went out and bought a completely stock 1999 XJ Limited, Chili Pepper Red Pearl Coat with 152k on her.. She is in good shape needs a little TLC on the suspension, it rides rough, but that won't matter in a few months as the build is about to begin!! My last XJ build was quite extensive and took about 3 years from the first few screw ups to the end result which was a custom 8" lift on 35 MTR's with 4.88's locked front and rear and tons of little mods throughout. I am thinking about going all out again and making it a rock ready beast since I am in BEAutiful Colorado and only 3 hours to MOAB.. I wil get a build post going soon and look forward to meeting some of you guys when the off-roading is going on. I am out in Glenwood Springs, so on the back range with much less people, but I know the wheeling community is out and about. I also have a Polaris RZR 4 seater for the family that we have been using out here and even taken to MOAB for some fun, but I know the Jeep will result in better rides! Until we meet on the trails... Dino (Daniel Parks)

Welcome back Dino!

Post up a pic of your past and current rigs! I think I remember your previous XJ.....

I was in Colorado Springs until a few months ago and moved out here to Glenwood Springs, I was looking at some Rock Sliders by a guy out there, JD Murray (off road armor), are his products any good? thanks for the welcome

He is Jdxj on here. I haven't seen to much of his work but from what I have seen I would run them!

JD does good work, so does Frank Z, or SeriousOffroad, his official handle for such purposes... I have some one-ff sliderz from Frank on my WJ.

Back