• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who's running beadlocks, which one's and what do you think of them?"

I had a set of Eagle Alloy wheels beadlocked at Champion. Light weight, no leaks, and good customer service. Been really happy with them.

Champions.....very happy with them. I run the 3" beadlock ring, which I like because it helps to keep rocks from getting wedged inside the rim.

I learned the hard way to always re-assemble the wheels with new bolts. We're never as careful removing the bolts as we are putting them in, so the bolts can get stretched and then break as you put them back in. I broke a number of them before I learned to always use new bolts. Now I buy them by the box and always carry some with me.

standard.jpg

A dumb question, are the champion beadlock rings added to your rims? Or do you have to buy the complete wheel? I want to go with beadlocks but am trying to do my homework before I waste money. Sorry to high jack the thread. :)

88flexj said:
A dumb question, are the champion beadlock rings added to your rims? Or do you have to buy the complete wheel? I want to go with beadlocks but am trying to do my homework before I waste money. Sorry to high jack the thread. :)

You buy them complete, although he will use your wheels if you bring them to him. He's in Fresno.

Back