• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Flares?

johnh2os

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone used Rubicon flares instead of stock TJ flares, Rubi flares are almost 2 inches wider, and I could get a set pretty cheap. Any thoughts on this?

John

johnh2os said:
Has anyone used Rubicon flares instead of stock TJ flares, Rubi flares are almost 2 inches wider, and I could get a set pretty cheap. Any thoughts on this?

John

DCP_0048.thumb.jpg

ccvv.jpg

yes, I have and they cover a 33x12.5 trxus MT on a 15x8 with 3.75bs with the milemarker hub kit very well. So well in fact that my buddy with a standard TJ is looking for a set of them right now to get the extra wheel coverage. Though on mine, I cut them short and only went down to where the body bulges out. I didn't want to mess with cutting and fitting, plus I have quick bolt-on mud flaps made with dually flaps so I stay legal. The Fender flares use wing nuts and bolts so its a pretty easy on and off with them for wheeling.

Back