• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

front coils for 91 cherokee 2dr sport

chrzan4

NAXJA Forum User
i want to lift the front of my cherokee to fit 33-1250-15 tires i have access to my friends junkyard. will f-150 front coils work? or does anyone know of any other coil that will work using the junkyard route?

chrzan4 said:
i want to lift the front of my cherokee to fit 33-1250-15 tires i have access to my friends junkyard. will f-150 front coils work? or does anyone know of any other coil that will work using the junkyard route?
yes...

http://www.rocklizardfabrications.com/home_brew_budget_boost.htm

and expect the f-150 coils to ride like shit

might take the XJ to the yard and pull 12 sets of couils from different vehicles and install them in the yard if this guy is your friend - then take the ones that you like the best...
after about the 2nd coil install/removal, you will be very good at this...

by the sound of it you want the cheap route,huh. 100 bucks is to much for you to buy a good set of 4 inch coils that will work the first time?second something tells me you have no drop brackets or adjustable control arms.

if i were you i would stop before getting started and start saving for a real lift .

Wil Badger said:
by the sound of it you want the cheap route,huh. 100 bucks is to much for you to buy a good set of 4 inch coils that will work the first time?second something tells me you have no drop brackets or adjustable control arms.

if i were you i would stop before getting started and start saving for a real lift .
x 3.1415926535897^1000000

the rear is easy to lift at my friends leaf spring shop he will re-arch my springs for free...but i need to lift the front too so thats why i am asking for some input here...since many other jeep owners here may have already lifted theirs...

Back