• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

repair manual

60thAnivrsryXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I was wondering if anyone knows exactly what changed on the XJ from 2000 to 2001, because I am trying to buy a repair manual for my 2001 XJ and all the ones I find are for '84-'00. Does anyone know where i can find a manual for my Jeep or if the one that covers 2000 would have all the information I need. Thanks for the help.

x2 on Techauthority.com - you can get the FSM in paper or CD version. If you get the CD, make a copy and use that for reading it in the computer. I am building a binder from the sections I print off the CD as a sort of "Poor man's FSM" to keep in the garage...

Calata said:
hasta - dammit I hate when people advertise that crap here; it doesn't help our position any with the D-C legal goons that you know lurk here, and the greenie anti-recreationalists don't need any more ammo to use against us either.

The FSM is copyighted material. By posting an illegal copy (or link to an illegal copy) on the NAXJA site, the implication is that NAXJA condones that type of illegal behavior.

Yucca-Man said:
hasta - dammit I hate when people advertise that crap here; it doesn't help our position any with the D-C legal goons that you know lurk here, and the greenie anti-recreationalists don't need any more ammo to use against us either.

The FSM is copyighted material. By posting an illegal copy (or link to an illegal copy) on the NAXJA site, the implication is that NAXJA condones that type of illegal behavior.

X2....

For DC lurkers, if you do away with the 4.0 and IFS in the wranger or unlimited you have lost me as a customer, and my kids.... hasta

Sorry folks, wasn't aware that it's somewhat of a sin to post informational links. Just trying to help others out.

Will not happen again ( direct link ). I'll ask someone to email me for assistance if I feel that I can help with information.

Informational links are welcome.

Links to illegal pirated copies of copyrighted materials are not. It's not just a sin, it can get the club in real trouble if we don't police it.

Daimler Chrysler will (eventually) come down hard on anyone who posts or sells copies of the PDF versions of the Factory Service Manual.

Calata said:
Sorry folks, wasn't aware that it's somewhat of a sin to post informational links. Just trying to help others out.

Will not happen again ( direct link ). I'll ask someone to email me for assistance if I feel that I can help with information.
You still don't get it, I guess...

Back