• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This is the XJ after thief crashed it

azdesertrhino said:
I swear some day it will be legal to hunt them down.

It already is. It's just what you want to do with them once you have them that's a problem (for most people that is).

I won't tell you what I did to the p***k after he got out of jail for stealing my daughters. Justice does have a way of being satisfying.

Son of a Bitch I hate seeing crap like this! I hate thieves with a passion. Sorry about your jeep, I hope they catch the effer's that stole it. I'm sure they'll be real sorry in front of the judge. :bawl:

When I was still in the Corps we caught a guy sneaking through the barracks on a payday night stealing wallets. When the MP's got to the barracks the thief had his ID card taped to his forehead with duct tape, It was the only way to recognize him after some swift non-judical punishment, if you get my drift. :hang:

Frank Z said:
When I was still in the Corps we caught a guy sneaking through the barracks on a payday night stealing wallets. When the MP's got to the barracks the thief had his ID card taped to his forehead with duct tape, It was the only way to recognize him after some swift non-judical punishment, if you get my drift. :hang:

I think that is what we referred to as a blanket party. Here in Colorado a stolen car is now low priority and is not investigated unless there are special circumstances i.e. assault, breaking and entering (into the garage, not the car), or some such. Our friends just had a Tahoe with all the bling bling stolen. They got a call a couple of days later that it was reported stripped and sitting in someones backyard and....if they didn't pick it up within the hour they would have to pay to have it towed. The police wouldn't even take fingerprints or collect evidence. I don't blame them as there are so many car thefts they wouldn't be able to do anyting else.

Legal Shmegal. Break out the camo clothing and war paint. We have some punk kids sneeking around here breaking into houses. the little B@$t@rd$ stole $500 + cash from me. Im hoping we catch them before i turn 18. :D

Back