• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3.5 inch rubi install

Installed the same lift last Sept.
I actually split open a socket on one of my control arm bolts using a 1/2" breaker bar. I guess your not supposed to stand on them. HA! This was after 2-3 weeks of libral application of pb blaster.I had to use an impact socket with a long 3/4" breaker bar to finally loosen the two LCA bolts on the axle end. Don't forget EAT YOUR WHEATIES!!

Good luck!

hahaha... pb blaster, heat, hammer, LOOOoooong wrench, and bottle jack. Piece of cake! (sugar rush helps)

If you can find replacements just blue-tip the nuts and save your back.

Use PB Blaster, a torch and a breaker bar. Make sure the PB has had time to penetrate and the fumes have evaporated too! I am sure you have already tried this, but you never know.

i went ahead and cut them off , the front of the kit is finally done :) that was some hard work im not kidding you. tommorow is the rear, hopefully it should be a little easier, its an add-a-leaf set up

Back