• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

can i get some dementions LA mod

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
i did a search and found a little info on fabricating your own long arm kits but not much that was really usefull as in lengths and attach points ect.
i want to make my own set of long arms to incorporate the UCA's like the ones i saw that looked like Y's , better clearance ect but i have no idea what lengeths to make the arms and where to mount the arms, what to fab the mounts out of ect.

i have the skill, i have the materials, i have the ability, just need a little guidance!

Troy

91 Jeep Project said:
Dimensions..............I don't think you wanted demented stuff for your suspension...............:dunce:
Heh-heh...was thinking the same thing. Alhough there are some who would say that long arms (or any suspension mods) are demented....

I think old_man has info on his longarms on his site; there are a ton of folks around here with home-brew long arms that I'm sure have written up a paragraph or two about their mods.

actually, i have a little of a demented twist i was thinking about for better clearance and flex, just not sure where to start for the length of the UCA's or where to mount the LCA"s/ over all length when compleated ect...

Back