• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

YJ rear flares

redxj90

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone tried stock YJ rear flares in the front their XJ's. I am thinking that it would work out pretty well but I wanted to hear others input first. I have set of 31-11.50 LTB's off my Dads Jeep and he had 3.75" backspace and those tires
tore his fenders up pretty bad, so I figure my 4" backspace will do the same thing and I want those tires for the traction but also don't want to cause damage. So any info would be great. Thanks.

redxj90 said:
Has anyone tried stock YJ rear flares in the front their XJ's. I am thinking that it would work out pretty well but I wanted to hear others input first. I have set of 31-11.50 LTB's off my Dads Jeep and he had 3.75" backspace and those tires
tore his fenders up pretty bad, so I figure my 4" backspace will do the same thing and I want those tires for the traction but also don't want to cause damage. So any info would be great. Thanks.

search

they are only about .75" wider than XJ flares

look for TJ flares...

I have 32x11.5" tires. TJ sport flares are just wide enough in front and a bit wider than needed in back. Main thing is the TJ flare is barely big enough around now that I have trimmed the metal, and I know the YJ flares are smaller.

Back