• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Super Joints For Dana 44

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROCKREADYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Are you tired of breaking the good old Spicer 297X and 760x U-joints? You want something super strong like you hear about the guys in the magazines using? But can’t justify the price? If so you want to get a set of these Super Joints from Yukon. They are made of high quality materials and are super strong. I have had a set personally and beat on them really hard. I have not had a problem yet. I would say that they are the best alternative when compared to the CTM’s. (List price on the CTM’s site is $209 ea)

With the Yukon Super joints you get 2 yes 2 joints plus you get a tube of their high quality special lube and the grease gun to help keep you joints well maintained. You will also get extra O-rings and Full circle clips. You get all this for $245. Dollar for dollar you can’t beat the price or the quality. With the Yukon Name on the product you know that they will stand behind their product and there warranty. And these are guaranteed for life against breakage. Yes they said break breakage. Hurry fast before they are all gone I have a limited quantity of these items in stock. This price will be good till May 1st.

DSCF0057.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back