• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Currie leaves

Weasel

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Need some new 4" leaves. Anyone running these besides Jeepspeed? I have found little to no information or feedback on these. I would try big offroads but they give more then 4", I want pretty close to 4". My tomkens have been good but are starting to sag .5-75".

I had the same questions a while ago. From what I remember, the Curries are Deavers made for them specifically.

Depedning on the price you want to pay, the Deavers would work. They quoted me close to $1000 for materials and labor, and custom fitament.

What kind of wheeling and what kind of load do you usually carry?

Fergie

Wheeling is mainly rocks, with a bit of high speed trail running. Don't carry alot of gear, set of tools, sockets, sometimes a spare tire. The tomkens worked well and would sit about 34/-1" high with my normal load and then even with the front fully loaded. I had heard the Tomken's were a 165 lb spring rate which matches the Curries. The Currie's also have 10" of travel(perfect for my shocks) and have the military style eye wraps. And for 400 bucks a pair they're not that expensive compared to deavers handmade stuff, but more then tomkens(260).

Back