• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Has anyone heard of this header

firejeep6081

NAXJA Forum User
I ran across this header on e-bay (link below) and was wondering if anyone had used or heard about this header (good or bad). My header is cracked by the collector where they are famous for. I am looking at a complete exhaust upgrade. Header, cat, and muffler. It is going on a 1993 xj 4.0L, auto, 4x4, 4.5 in. Rough Country 32x11.5 BFG AT. Any recommendations, any problems on the install. The xj sees mostly street use.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7963044038&category=33631

do a search on here..

i think ive seen that same exact header, or one damn close posted on here a few times

the pros and cons were discussed

you get what u pay for....

this past fall i replaced my cracked stock exhaust manifold with a nice new stainless Borla header.....should last forever...i hope so because it is NOT A job i want to have to do again!!!

basically if labor coats for you are cheap (ie. low value of your time) and you dont have a lot to spend on a new manifold....maybe it might be worth it

i wanted a slight performance increase, and to know its a high quality item with a "million mile warranty"....and the stainless steel bling factor :laugh3:
my whole exhaust is borla, from headers -> back

Back