• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Airing

XJguy

NAXJA Forum User
Are the trails very close to the camp sites? Reason I am asking is because as this time I do not have on board air or tanks, so if I have to drive much after airing down I have to come up with some way to fill my 35s back up to street driving levels. Thanks.

XJguy

When i went in 2001.... I spent the whole week at about 10psi i think......... Tire wear was a little increased, From the trails some of them were a pretty good drive to get back to air...

I am going to have a York compressor on board this year.....

Everything we do, other than the trails, is in town and there are plenty of gas stations. I also air down and leave it that way the whole week. Most of the trails are close, and those that are farther away are only 10 to 20 minutes on the highway, plus more driving on dirt roads. A number of the most popular runs are only minutes from town.

I only air down the one time..........drive around with the swaybar disconnected and the tires down the whole time I'm down there......air up to go home. (and you can't beat an ARB compressor for onboard air :D :rolleyes: )

Back