• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So how does my regear plan sound?

Fergie

NAXJA Forum User
Right now I have 3.55s and 30s, with my eventual plan to be at 4.56s and 32/33s. The 30s still have a good amount of tread left, so I'll use those up and then go to 31s. The 31s would be free as they are sitting in my basement right now. When I go to 31s I will regear to 4.56s, planning for the future. That way I wont regear to 4.10 and then 4.56 a few years later, and wastea bunch of money. I forget who made the post about 31s and 4.56s, but with the way I drive, I think I could handle it.

So what do you think...opinions and facts.

Fergie

It depends on how you drive the thing!Mines my only vehicle so its highway manners are critical.With my 4.10's and 33"s my highway setup is almost identical to stock.Thats why I went with the Tera-low for my "low range" gearing,its the perfect set-up.I also have an auto so my "compression braking" has also improved!

Back