• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brembo rotors...

mikeny59

NAXJA Member #300
Now avaialable @ Automoan, prox $39 per.
Worth it?

Cutting with me is always hit and miss.

Opines?!?

Mike #300

You talking about just pads? There is no way you can get Brembo rotors for $39. Probably not even stolen.

I remenber seeing a stock replacement rotor from Brembo for about the same price (I don't remember where). I would have ordered them, but I couldn't wait. The previous owner of my XJ was content using the onboard brake lathe for a few weeks after the pads were gone.

See previous post...

Mike #300

I stand corrected. Never thought I would see anything that reasonably priced with the Bremo name. Cool.

My price came out to $83.57 for the front rotors. Thats each. Which seems more in line for a brembo product. Thats what I get for having an '01.

$59 and change per rotor for my '98...

Over the counter, Long Island, NY

Mike

NAXJA #300

one day availability

Mike

NAXJA #300

Those inexpensive rotors are NOT made by Brembo. They are Brembos in name only. I've heard they're made in Mexico. Think you're getting Italian-made rotors for $39?? Not likely. But still, they may be good replacement rotors.

xjohnnyc said:
Those inexpensive rotors are NOT made by Brembo. They are Brembos in name only. I've heard they're made in Mexico. Think you're getting Italian-made rotors for $39?? Not likely. But still, they may be good replacement rotors.

:naw: Brembo makes replacement rotors for just about EVERY application. They ARE made by Brembo, Not in Italy, but then again over 80% of thier products are NOT made in italy. And FWIW, they are no better than any other Rotor.

Back