• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best place to buy a TruTrac

kreature

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to buy a Detroit TruTrac limited slip for a D30 and 4.56 gears.
Any recommendations for a reseller with good prices that can sell the gears and any other little goodies needed in the install.

Thanks

I have gotten lots of stuff through www.dc4wd.com He is a good guy to deal with and I never had a problem with him plus he has good prices.

AARON

MrShoeBoy said:
I have gotten lots of stuff through www.dc4wd.com He is a good guy to deal with and I never had a problem with him plus he has good prices.

AARON
nice link, thanks Aaron

LouisianaZJ said:
about $350 @ www.completeoffroad.com

i would get a detroit or a lockright. it will be better offroad. barely noticable in 2wd
Ooh thanks another good link. I like this website, I'm a defector from JeepsUnlimited.

I'm swapping a a D44 w/Detroit Locker for the rear but for the front I like the idea of constant traction with the limited slip. Also I'm not exactly sure how it will perform but I'm hoping it will help prevent one front tire from locking under hard braking (I drive it like a rally car).

Buy used! the TT has gears instead of clutches and will not wear out.

Keep an eye out on every jeep board you can find. I found mine for 160.00 shipped.

John

MrShoeBoy said:

AARON

I got mine through him as well. Great guy to deal with and good prices as well.

Kevin

Back