• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JKS Bumpstops

cloudswimmer

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have any experience with the JKS bumpstops?I'm looking into possibly getting both their front and rears.I just bought the rear bumpstop plates and extensionsfrom DPG, but it looks like I'm going to need a little more height than the DPG extension addons can give and the JKS's seem to extend up higher.Their fronts seem to be pretty cool too.What do you guys think?Thanks!

http://www.jksmfg.com/adjustable_bumpstops.htm

i think hockey pucks with a longer bolt is a hell of alot cheaper.... if you need less than 1 inch... cut the puck in 1/2... 1/3 whatever you want,.. hell.. theyre $1 a pop.... you could buy 80 for the price of a set of those asjustables..... and.. when u actually use em... rubber is alot softer than steel...

witt said:
i think hockey pucks with a longer bolt is a hell of alot cheaper.... if you need less than 1 inch... cut the puck in 1/2... 1/3 whatever you want,.. hell.. theyre $1 a pop.... you could buy 80 for the price of a set of those asjustables..... and.. when u actually use em... rubber is alot softer than steel...

I can't see destroying a perfectly good hockey puck :confused:

I'm actually more concerned about the rear right now.I was thinking of extending down the stock ones with some boxed tubing, but that curve in the rail would have to be dealt with and the jks just looks alot easier and fine tunable.

Back