• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

which lift kit should I go with

tompatjr

NAXJA Forum User
Guy's I have done a lot of looking around about lift kits on this board and the internet in general. I finally decided on and bought a Full Traction 6" LA lift. Now I haven't gotten this kit yet, paid for it Dec 7th, 2004, and it was suppossed to ship late Dec or fist week of Jan. Well no word from anyone yet.

I have talked to the retailer who I believe is telling the truth and talked to Randall at Full Traction who said he would have someone call me back, hasn't happened yet. I have looked both up on the BBB and FT owned by CMT (cal mini truck) has several unanswered complaints. The retailer has a good rating by the BBB, thankfully.

I told the guy of my intention of canceling the order with FT. He still wants my business and gave me some good prices on Rockkrawler stuff. I would like to know what people think about their stuff. I am think of going all out and getting the Super 6.5 that converts the leaves to a coilover.

hang in there. they have a good reputation for quality but I understand they are running a bit behind. Your dealer should be able to rattle their cage for you. Kind of frustrating in the meen time! Keep on your dealer as he is responsible and is your go between. It's really his problem to run interference for you.

Back