• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Online Ordering: Mopar Performance Ingition

gw204

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone know of a site where I can order the Mopar Performace Cap/Rotor set (P4529686) and Ignition Wire set (P4876436) for my '91 XJ. I called my local dealer and while they don't have them, they did fax me a list of other dealers that do. Those dealers are many states away and I'm sure getting them to ship, calc. shipping cost, etc. won't be a walk in the park.

Thanks.

Give the parts monkey a slap and tell him to stop being so bl**dy lazy - any dealer worth their salt should be able to order up whatever part you need, especially since you've given them the numbers! I've just ordered exactly those parts, and whilst my dealership had to work out a price for them, as no one ever orders those parts in the UK, they got them here within a few weeks. You could always go down to your Dodge dealer and get the mopar parts through him - they have access to exactly the same catalogues, IIRC. Good luck!

The dealer should be able to get them same as regular parts,NO EXTRA shipping charges unless you need them over-night or something.
My parts guys can get the stuff on their regular order in 2-3 days.
Wayne

I'm also interested in these parts. My local dealers will sell nothing that's not part of a locally built or factory-imported car; So, please somebody post a site address.
Thanks.

I don't know if they are set up to ship outside of the U.S.A. but my dealer will ship parts. E-mail to [email protected] put ATTN: Fran or Todd in the subject line. Mention "Harwood's club" and they might cut you a break on price. They will accept Visa or MasterCard.

Another update. I was all set to order them from mydodgeparts.com when I noticed that my credit card info. was going to be tossed over the internet unencrypted. Beware guys, there no little "s" behind the http.....

So, I called my dealer again and spoke to a different person this time. Gave him the part numbers and was told the wires aren't a problem and he would have to see if he can get the cap/rotor from another dealership. Gotta pre-pay though. No biggie. I guess it all depends on who you talk to. :)

If this doesn't work, I'll pursue some of the other routes mentioned above.

I just went to their checkout page and looked at properties, looks secure to me.

:protocol: HyperText Transfer Protocol with Privacy
:Connection : SSL 3.0, RC4 with 128 bit encryption (High); RSA with 1024 bit exchange

Back