• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stock suspension/wheels from 96 XJ, good condition.

BMWSOB

NAXJA Forum User
I just lifted my 96 XJ. I have the stock suspension. Nothing wrong with it, rode very nice before i took it off. I just bought it so i don't know how many miles are on the stuff. I have specificly:

-front springs/shocks
-rear leafs/shocks
-rubber brake lines
-stock tracbar
-rear swaybar complete/front links
-upper and lower control arms
$200 takes it all. or make an offer on what you want accordingly.

I have also three sets of stock wheels. 2 sets with stock tires, one set with 31s. I only need one set.
-silver aluminum 5 spoke 31s are kinda low on tread-$150
-silver aluminum 5 spoke with stock goodyear wrangler tires, good tread-$300
-gold limited wheels with stock good off tread brand tires- $200

I also have a 98 AW4 with about 50,000 miles on it. Shifts perfect, didn't need it after i did my engine swap-$300. aslo a 89 np231 with a different input shaft to match up to this trans, i forget the spline counts but these go together. This transfercase can bolt right up to a newer trans I'm assuming. Unknown mileage. I have a rear shaft to go with this too -$150. $400 for both

89 calipers/ fresh cut rotors or possibly rebuildable 00 calipers free with any purchase

I'm located in the Toms River area of New Jersey
Thanks,

Donovan

I would be interested in those Limited Gold wheels and tires but I only want two of them. I'll give you $100 for them if you could ship them down to Orlando, FL.

Please email me: [email protected]

Thanks,
Jamie

Back