• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winch

Atom

NAXJA Forum User
I want a winch! I am currently looking at the new Mile Marker 9000, but I really want a warn! Ramsey and Superwinch would work too! I would really like a new one, but I might buy a slightly used one for a good price! Thanks... Atom

I've got a ramsey 9500 hundred xi,not used much,but the brake shaft broke and had to be repaired.I'll sell it for 650.00. I need some cash.

Warn XD 9000 I - USED ONCE!!

I have a Warn XD 9000I that i used once since i bought it. I am attaching a pic, that is exactly what it looks like..
XD9000i.jpg

It has the cables to run it front and back, also the remote switch and the rollers up front like the pic. Here are the specs, straight off the Warn site.
http://products.warn.com/warn.nsf/warn?openframeset&frame=body&src=/warn.nsf/pages/TruckProducts.Main.html
Any questions, let me know. I only am asking $550 plus $50 for shipping to CO, $600 total for everything with it. Hope this looks good for ya. Daniel - USAF -

Back