• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

is a right side xj snorkel available?

xjfrank

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know if there is a right-side XJ snorkel available? I figure the euro jeeps may have use for them, and with my re-powering of the heep my intake tube will be right side.

thanks in advance,
frank

Yup they got em Europe, got a price from a french co, but they are really freaking expensive with shipping and import TAXES

Last edited:
xjfrank said:
Anyone know if there is a right-side XJ snorkel available? I figure the euro jeeps may have use for them, and with my re-powering of the heep my intake tube will be right side.

thanks in advance,
frank

Re-power?
could always make one.. PVC never goes out of style...

I did just that:

isabelle12_15_02_8.jpg

There is a home built airbox and a turbo city air tube that gets the exterior stuff to the throttle body

Airflow Snorkel, out of Austrailia makes a passenger side one for the diesel cherokee. Im sure you could adapt this one to run to wherever you want once you get it plumbed into the engine bay.

the Aussie diesel snorkel is probably the best bet. Hit up gojeep and see if he'll help you out....

what's the repower you're working on?

Sweet. You know I think I really might go that pvc route myself. I am cash-starved with this.

Matt, more pics? (edit, nm I found a link in your profile to a site, lots of stuff)

...Frank

re-power is:
(cummins 4bt, nv4500, 5:1 atlas)

waiting on the AA waiting list for the atlas to get built...

Last edited:
Back