• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE 3.5" super ride

hillbilly_jeeper

NAXJA Member #1081
I just ordered my new rubicon express 6200 kit today, so withing the month, hopefully, i'll be pulling of my 3.5" kit. ITs about a year old, RE 3.5" super ride kit, with real AAL. Everything that came with the kit is going to be there, except for the swaybar adapters. Front coils, lower superride control arms, rear brake line, rear AAL, in a good stock spring pack, Trailmaster front shocks(not perfect...shafts starting to rust already), and real pro-comp shocks. Aslo included is longer rear shackles, dont know the make...(acctually lowering shackles for chevy) I also have braided steel longer front brake lines.
$300 obo for everything. or trade?
also, going to have stock track bar and mount, and upper control arms, make offer.
e-mail me if your interested.

Im looking for more stuf for my XJ, bumpers, rockrails, 4:56 gears, most anything aftermarket xj.

The shackles have two sets of holes in them, at 6.5" and 7.5" dont know how much longer that is over stock. want about $40 for them. paid close to $80. dont know the brand. however, i do prefer to offer them with the lift, if anyone wants it. but i'll keep it in mind.

Back