• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

95 motor wont fit my 93

creed4017

NAXJA Forum User
I just purchased a 95 used 4.0 to replace my 93 blown motor. I posted an earlier thread and everyone said it should of fit. Ive pulled the old one and started to put the brackets and accesories on and they wont bolt up and the bolt holes dont fit the bolts i took out? an ideas how to make it fit? do i have to have new brackets for my ac and ps and alt?

motor is very similar but hole dont line up. Also i noticed there is no oil filter adapter on this one...is there a way to check the numbers on the engine to verify year model. i bought it from north flordia and i live in nw arkansas. the company has already been a pain in my ... Now there avoiding me.

Exactly what part is not lining up? Nobody can help very much without having more specific information such as what is not lining up with what and which parts you were using.

creed4017 said:
motor is very similar but hole dont line up. Also i noticed there is no oil filter adapter on this one...is there a way to check the numbers on the engine to verify year model. i bought it from north flordia and i live in nw arkansas. the company has already been a pain in my ... Now there avoiding me.
Yes, there is. On the passenger side of the block, near the distributor, there's a flat area on the engine with a code stamped into it. Part of this is the bore and bearing size codes, the other part is the manufacturing date code. I'm away from my FSMs at the moment, but if you post the numbers someone with a FSM should be able to interpret them for you.

kunaji said:
Exactly what part is not lining up? Nobody can help very much without having more specific information such as what is not lining up with what and which parts you were using.

The brackets that hold my ps pump alternator and ac doesnt line up with the holes.

also not ure if these are right but i foud a sequence of numbers 53010327ab?? not sure though

also not ure if these are right but i foud a sequence of numbers 53010327ab?? not sure though[/QUOTE]

nevermind i think these are correct 909mx16. anyone can interpret these??

Back