• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lowering t-case what size bolts?

dandecicco

NAXJA Forum User
I need to lower my T-case on my 88 w/ the np231 and forgot the bolt to test fit at home. Does anyone happen to know off hand the size of the 4 bolts that hold the cross member to the frame? what is their stock length, thread pattern, size b/c I need to add an inch and some spacers to lower the t-case. thnaks

Croos member to frame are 10mm, 1.5 pitch and around 40-50mm long. You'll need some vice grips to turn the studs out, but other than that, it is easy.

Fergie

Dayumm...you missed a great opportunity to tell him to search - it came up last week but that's what it is... :D a 40mm M10 bolt should work fine.

It's good Dan - I'm sure it's buried on about page 93 or so by now anyway...

Yucca-Man said:
Dayumm...you missed a great opportunity to tell him to search - it came up last week but that's what it is... :D a 40mm M10 bolt should work fine.
Yes it did come up, but under DBs and braces. I thought about telling him to search, but since others helped me out, and the topic isnt covered everyday, what the hell...

Fergie

Back