• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How bouta AIM NAXJA buddy list?

Gridikal

NAXJA Forum User
hmmm- this would make it a lot easier to chat to one another rather than through pm's- could also see whos on easier whithout havin to seach for name at the bottom of the page. Anyone for this?:D

dothedew24_7 said:
hmmm- this would make it a lot easier to chat to one another rather than through pm's- could also see whos on easier whithout havin to seach for name at the bottom of the page. Anyone for this?:D

Ummmm....no.

Rev

dothedew24_7 said:
Or just use the Members Chat. Nice and easy. :)

I work at my computer all day, last thing I want is people AIM'ing me at odd times. At least with Chat, I can pop in when I choose. ;)

Glenn said:
Or just use the Members Chat. Nice and easy. :)

I work at my computer all day, last thing I want is people AIM'ing me at odd times. At least with Chat, I can pop in when I choose. ;)
I still can't get this member chat to work. I have java enabled and I get the screen that says

Chat Powered by:vBXirc 2.5.2
[ - Contact Us - North American XJ Association - Archive - ]
But never make it anywhere but there? What's up?​

Back