• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

four real's fender flairs

bj-666

NAXJA Forum User
does anyone know who makes the fender flairs on the Four Real Products xj that is usually in Quadratec. the maroon one.

bj-666 said:
does anyone know who makes the fender flairs on the Four Real Products xj that is usually in Quadratec. the maroon one.
I called them with the same question. They are Rustys.
BTW, why all the negativity about Rustys flares? Someone was running them at Moab and they felt as flexible as stock and much more so that BWs.

Too bad you didn't see Handlebar's Jeep......he still sports his busted up Rusty's flares as an advertisement of who not to invest your flare budget with.......they really are crap.

TRNDRVR said:
RUSTY'S FLARES SUCK!!!
That's why.
Dan.
Thaaaat's what I was looking for, a concise, constructive, analytical, review of this product.

Since the flairs are fiber glass, then tend to snap instead of bend. I believe what your friend told you, but he probably didn't bend them as much as a stock flair, or as much as a bushwacker could bend. Trust me, I've seen chunks of flairs missing just cuz the person hit an oddly placed branch/rock. The flairs aren't worth the money, so just bushwackers, tj flares, or relocate your own.

Back