• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Poker run at browns camp on the 23rd.

wannabe said:
Is anyone planning on going. I trying my ass off to finish for my maiden voyage.

Who's hosting? I went to one a few year back by the Cascade Cruisers. It was a good time. I won't make it, but let us know how it goes.

Steve

I honestly dont know. My cousin goes every year and says that there is over 100 vehicles. Could be fun but I dont know about having that many people up there, SLOOOOOOWWWW. Hey thanks for the D44. Everything is good with it except it wont stop blowing oil out of the diff. vent line. Ive had it back to the shop once already and it still does it so now Im goin in again. Do you know anyone somewhat local that is reliable and reasonable to do my D30.

Hey, I am new here, and was wondering where Browns Camp is? I am hoping to get my XJ today, and will put in f/r lockers very soon if I get it, so I may be able to get to that event. Depending on where it is.

Willis said:
Who's hosting? I went to one a few year back by the Cascade Cruisers. It was a good time. I won't make it, but let us know how it goes.

Steve

Its put on by flat broke & four wheelin. i believe its $30 per vehicle for registration now. I was given a flyer a few weeks back and it looks like fun, but i cant make it that weekend.

Back