• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Teaser......

ChiXJeff

Curmudgeon
NAXJA Member
I'm sitting in Eddie Mcstiff's right now...... here's a pic of Kid4lyf on Cliffhanger yesterday:
kid4lyf.jpg

Stay tuned. More to come.

ChiXJeff said:
I'm sitting in Eddie Mcstiff's right now...... here's a pic of Kid4lyf on Cliffhanger yesterday:
kid4lyf.jpg

Nice shot,
Looks like fun, maybe next year for me.....

ChiXJeff said:
kid4lyf.jpg

Hey, I thought you said you weren't going to make it out there this year! :greensmok

ACE said:
Hey, I thought you said you weren't going to make it out there this year! :greensmok

I wasn't.......Kid4lyf posted up a couple of weeks ago about wanting to go to Moab and not wanting to drive his XJ all the way from IN. He was looking for a tow rig. Which was just too much of a good deal to pass up. I'm out here, but Jeepless.

More teaser:
lesslimited.jpg
LessLimited on White Knuckle Hill, last obstacle on Behind the Rocks.

Hehe, good pic! That is where I had the from bumber on my ZJ "removed" in 1998 :)

Fun trail.
Glenn

ChiXJeff said:
I wasn't.......Kid4lyf posted up a couple of weeks ago about wanting to go to Moab and not wanting to drive his XJ all the way from IN. He was looking for a tow rig. Which was just too much of a good deal to pass up. I'm out here, but Jeepless.

More teaser:
lesslimited.jpg

ChiXJeff said:

More teaser:
lesslimited.jpg

didn't anyone tell him to get off the brakes?

ChiXJeff said:
lesslimited.jpg
I bet he pinched a hole in his driver seat on that one! :laugh2:
Great adrenaline rush I bet! Yeee Hawww John!!

Les

toymachineracing said:
sorry im kinda a newbie but what kind of bumper is that? link? thanks!

Kid4lyf is a talented metalworker... he makes all his body armor himself. Front & rear bumpers, rock rails, roof rack, tranny crossmember, etc. His rig is also tricked out with a complete OBA system, dual batteries w/ isolator & lights.

Back