• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Going Up to 6 1/2 lift ?'s

BoostyKid

NAXJA Forum User
ok heres the deal, right now im running a rubicon 4.5 with rear springs. i plan on adding a 2 inch spacer up front and a one inch small block lift in the rear. heres the problem im still running the stock drive shafts. is this going to be too much stress on the drivetrain? i just put in new rear universals and the vibrations from the rear are gone.

I'd say that an SYE would be necessary at that level. Most people can't even run that 4.5" kit without vibes, so I'd say that you'd be pushing it at that point

Its really a crap shoot, there is not real way to tell if you'll get vibes until you do it. Good thing about what you are attempting to do is that its really easy to reverse if shit goes bad. Its 2 hrs install, and 2 hrs uninstall.

Give it a shot and let us know how it goes.

-Scott

yah i think ur right scott since its not that expensive for what i need to order i think i will just give it a go up to 6 1/2 and if it starts shaking too bad i will uninstall it. thanks guys.

Back